Hopper is a mobile application that uses big data analytics to predict and analyze airfare . Hopper provides travelers with the information they need to get the best deals on flights, and notifies them when prices for their flights are at their predicted lowest points.
Last year they came up with an idea like Black Friday in travel bargains they call it Travel Deal Tuesday . They analyzed historical flight pricing data and found that fare sale activity significantly spikes on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving in America. Last year, Globally they observed more than double the normal fare sale activity on Travel Deal Tuesday. In 2015, they could fare sale activity spike by 6X the normal volume. The airlines offer major discounts because travel demand tends to die down following Thanksgiving. Most travelers have already booked their holiday airfare, but haven’t started planning their winter getaways yet.
Instead of searching throughout the day about choosing a cheapest the date. The best way to score a deal is to download the Hopper app and set up a Flex Watch . When we set a Flex Watch, we have an option to select cities or regions that we are interested in and Hopper will monitor deals 24/7 and alert ,when there’s a breaking fare sale.
They also give out many tips to the customer stating there are 10 different mistakes that you make when booking a flight ticket.
- Customers usually check prices for only one carrier, with this applications they can choose oodles of potential savings on everything from short domestic connections to long-haul transits with stopovers
- It’s a very bad idea to rush into paying for your flight without exhausting all your options with this application you can compare with the competitive offers and choose a better price.
- Although it may seem a little odd and the savings may seem negligible, choosing the right day to book your flights can actually help reduce the cost of tickets. Indeed, Hopper’s stats have shown that buying on Thursdays and weekends offer the largest savings on average.
- it’s always worth checking out prices to alternative arrival points nearby because Perhaps you’re considering a trip to the bubbling baths and industrial beer halls of Budapest, Hungary, but can’t seem to find any bargain air connections into town. Well, a wise traveler would expand their range of choices and look at flights to Vienna, Munich, Prague, and Bratislava, too, all of which are just one manageable and affordable overland journey away from Budapest.
- Hopper’s statistics have shown that there are some pretty hefty savings to be had on airfares by simply changing up the days of departure and return to suit the trends for particular routes. In general, Hopper found that Wednesdays are the best for travelers to set off on their journey, offering savings around $60 on international flights, while Sundays are the most expensive
Hopper brings out different options for the customer so that they can choose and analyse their flight trips. Keeping an eye of the tickets as we all know it is time consuming . Hopper helps us out by checking the price and informing us when the price is low. From a view of a customer this application does us the whole work of fixing the accurate travel date. It’s suggested tips to further save money will help many users who are looking to cut as many costs as possible. It also has a simple interface, a pretty and soothing design. Once it expands its feature base a little more, it will certainly be a go-to app for flight planning. It would be great, if they can add more payment options.
Latest posts by Ajax Vadakken (see all)
- Nintendo switch – gaming console for cooler parents - 31 January 2018
- “Travel Deal Tuesday” & Hopper - 29 January 2018
- Voice Apps and E-Commerce - 14 January 2018